lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

Tracks of the year: Horrible Crowes- I witnessed a crime

Tracks of the year: Horrible Crowes- I witnessed a crime

by outroversion
The Horrible Crowes- I witnessed a crime
Reggue infused with magnificent lyricism. I've listened to this track a stupid amount of times this year and am nowhere near tired of it. The strength of this song is in Brian Fallon's lyricsm; each verse is perfect and the only chorus is in the rhythm which catches back every couple of stanzas.
The tempo gets mixed up in the middle eight "She said, 'I just went crazy from the heat'..." and entwines with the main body as it winds down. It's just plainly a magnificent song, one that won't be ruined by the mainstream or radio plays as it won't get on there, it's too good for it.
Download on the October Mixtape.

VIA MI AMIGO OUTRO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario