martes, 21 de febrero de 2012

YOU MIGHT LIKE: City Streets

You Might Like: City Streets

by outroversion
Someone found this site searching for this band so thought I'd check them out because I have nothing better to do today, it's a wonderful rarity.
I listened to their latest EP, Peacemaker, which had a guy and a girl singing so I thought oh well that's nice but then listened to the rest of their stuff and it's two guys so I don't know what to say really...
Their guitar playing sounds like Pete Doherty's on the quieter tracks of Babyshambles' first album, the vocals are borne out of a love for old rock and country music. Have a listen, see if you like, if you do get their music if not just get on with your day (:
Over and Outroversion.

VIA MI AMIGO OUTRO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario