miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

New Music: Frontiers

by outroversion

Frontiers are four guys from Nottingham who are having some quite sideways glance inducing things said about them. Their sound is akin to the more intelligent aspects of the Arctic Monkeys and the more guitar based facets of Bloc Party, both of which I compared them to before reading their press release which declares the same thing, there must be something in that.
Those comparisons are most evident in Alibi and Sound of Confusion (below) but Yesterday's Child reminded me of The Vaccines who while I don't like them, are very popular. They're still at the demo stage right now but having supported Jane's Addiction and played some well received festivals this summer their star seems to be in ascention. I'll be back to check on them when I begin the Nottingham Introducing feature in the future.
Sound of Confusion


VIA MI AMIGO OUTRO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario