sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

ABSOFACTO: Vinyl, CDs, etc.!

Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let you know the Sinking Islands CD & limited edition vinyl LP, plus the new poster shirts are all finally available over at:
http://music.absofacto.com/merch

All the Kickstarter contributors will be getting their vinyl very soon. Anyone who needs to make sure their stuff arrives before Christmas or anything like that, please let me know so I can make sure to get yours out first.
Also, if you bought Sinking Islands or All the Songs digitally in the past and want the CD or vinyl now, email me and I'll send you a code so you can get it cheaper.
Double also, if you happen to find yourself in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area on December 20th, Brian and I are playing a short set of new music at the Blind Pig that evening.
I hope you're all having a fantastic December!
Jonathan / Absofacto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario